[vtkusers] vtk tutorial example (osx+fink)

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 11 17:02:34 EDT 2006

Did you turn on "Build Examples" in cmake?
If yes, you should have them in your vtk???/bin directory. There should
be Cone, Cone1 and many others.

Just run them.
If you do not have them, try following: go to your vtk source directory,
then to Examples/Tutorial/Step1/Cxx, run ccmake and make and you will
get the fitrst example.
I usually make a separate directory for build, so I would:
cd Examples/Tutorial/Step1/Cxx
mkdir build
cd build
ccmake ../