[vtkusers] Re: windows version??

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 6 11:07:07 EDT 2006

OK a windows newbee managed to compile VTK from sources (static libs, no
python yet) using mingw and moreover got it working with matlab via
gnumex. if someone is interested I can post a short walkthrough.
one thing bothers me though, but may not belong to this list, however,
please answer if you happen to know: sys/resource.h is not there in
mingw and some of my vtk projects rely on it. Is there a solution?
thanks
Dominik