[vtkusers] A question about vtkProgrammableSource class usage

Cem DEMiRKIR cdemirkir at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:32:32 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to use vtkProgrammableSource class to read a 3D data file. For
this purpose I've written
    vtkPolyData* ReadPoints( vtkProgrammableSource* pointSource, const char*
fileName )
function to read the data. But to set this function to the class I need to
use
    pointSource->SetExecuteMethod( void(*)(void*)f, void* arg )
method of the class. But there is no an example in C++ regards to usage of
it and I can not figure out How to call this method by defining f and arg
parameters. How can I set my function to the class to read the data to the
point source object ?

    Sincerely
    Cem DEMiRKIR