[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget on Linux

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Jan 26 11:24:45 EST 2006

Hi Boris,

can you provide a tcl test script using data
from VTKData that illustrates the problem?
Can you attach jpgs of what you expect and
what you get instead?  What is going on in
your upstream pipeline?  Are you reading
in BigEndian or LittleEndian data? etc.
Have you set the window/level correctly?
What is the scalar range of your input image data?

Dean

Okay, I lied. It does work on my other amd64 machine (vtk-4.2).
Also, I forgot to give some details on the problem: the widget does
show up. All interactions work fine. However, the underlying
vtkImageData is not rendered correctly and is not updated while moving
the widget.

Boris