[vtkusers] dl module

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Jan 25 14:40:57 EST 2006

The solution is this:  In __init__.py, look for this:

try:
    import dl
except ImportError:
    dl = None

And change it to this:

try:
    import dl
except ImportError:
    dl = None
except SystemError:
    dl = None

I know this fix works on linux-ia64, so if you can confirm that it also
works on your linux-x86_64 system then I'll commit it to cvs along with
some comments about why its there.

 - David