[vtkusers] gcc4.0.2

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 25 14:07:22 EST 2006

This problem should now be fixed on the CVS head. The problem was that
vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx gets included in the wrapper files. Now,
for wrapper files vtkSystemIncludes.h does not include vtkIOStream.h
instead only forward declares the streams using vtkIOStreamFwd.h which
does not declare endl. Hence endl is not available in the wrapper files.
 Fixed that by getting rid of the endls.

Utkarsh