[vtkusers] gcc4.0.2

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Jan 24 16:18:59 EST 2006

Hello David,

yes that seems to do the trick! I am still building of course, I will
e-mail the list if I see any problems.

One thing though, I discovered Common/vtkIOStream.h which also has the
using declaration for a few functions, was this header meant to be used
on the vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx file or am I mixing up things.

Thanks