[vtkusers] Opposite to decimate

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Jan 19 09:40:24 EST 2006

Hi Geoff,

VTK has a few different subdivision filters that should do what you
want: vtkButterflySubdivisionFilter, vtkLinearSubdivisionFilter,
vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter.  Check out the Doxygen pages for each class
to determine which one best suits your needs:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html.

- Amy