[vtkusers] Problem updating from vtk4.2.2 to vtk4.2.6

Andrew J. Dolgert ajd27 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 18 15:22:46 EST 2006

Hi - It looks like you compiled against one version of the dlls and are running with another. In other words, you still have the vtk4.2.2 dlls earlier in your path than the 4.2.6 dlls. The executable you made expects to find a different signature for InsertPoint than the old one. It is probably a small change in the signature that still allows your code to compile.

- Drew Dolgert