[vtkusers] help on how to get the pixel position.

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 13:14:01 EST 2006

  GetSelectionPoint()

dqchen <dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu> wrote:           Dear All:

    I am not very familar with VTK Programming. Now I want to get the position of any pixel on which I click using mouse. I think that it should just be some built-in commands? anyone helps me? thanks a lot.

  Best Wishes,

  Dongqing Chen
Rm. 007, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
Email: dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Phone: (502)852-6130(Office)