Réf. : Re: [vtkusers] multiple vtkRenderWindow display error

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Tue Jan 17 03:56:11 EST 2006

The error is :
the first time the image is drawn, it is ok, but on the first refreshing,
the windows go black.

when I close the application, I have the following error messages :
X Error of failed request: GLXBadDrawable
Major opcode of failed request: 145 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
Serial number of failed request: 56

PS: I tried the same code in c++, it works well.
In python, it seems that the error comes from the creation of several
windows.
The fact that they share the same actors does not change anything.

PS2: I use a modified vtkRenderWidget.py (cf "[vtkusers] QVTK : pb with Qt
designer and python" thread,
with line 106 "apply(QWidget.__init__, (self,parent,name) + args, kw)"
replaced by "apply(QWidget.__init__, (self,parent,name) + args)")

Stephane

clinton at elemtech.com
13/01/2006 18:43

        Pour :  Stephane PLOIX/RETD/EDFGDF/FR at EDFGDF
        cc :