[vtkusers] Re: TCL script to open several files...

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Mon Jan 16 12:16:50 EST 2006

Hi Renato,

Create a reader for each Ensight file, so try this:

vtkAppendFilter app

for {set i 0} {$i < $nprocs} {incr i} {

     set casefile(i) $radical
     if {$i < 10} { append casefile(i) "0" }
     append casefile(i) $i
     append casefile(i) ".case"
     puts " Reading Ensight casefile $casefile(i)"

     vtkGenericEnSightReader reader$i
        reader$i SetCaseFileName $casefile(i)
        reader$i Update

     app AddInput [reader$i GetOutput]