[vtkusers] Java AddObserver and Events!

Chris Hughes chughes at informatics.bangor.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 16:12:32 EST 2006

Hi VTKUsers!

I have been struggling to work out how to use the AddObserver to add events
to the Interactor in Java. Could anyone please give me an example of how to
get to work the TimerEvent and the KeyPressEvent?

I have so far managed to get it to work for StartEvent, but I need to be
able to write two functions. One which gets called every 25th of a second,
but I do not know how to set the timer. And the second which gets called on
a keyPress and changes different variables based on which key was pressed,
so I need to be able to read which key was pressed!

Many Thanks,

Chris