[vtkusers] Stacked bar effect with vtkCubeSource

Christopher Navarro cnavarro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 13 11:03:13 EST 2006

I have a dataset with about 600 points and at each point, I have 4 scalar
values that add up to 100%.  At each point, I want to create a 3d bar
representation where sections of the bar are colored blue for the first
scalar, green for the second, yellow for the third and red for the
fourth.   I also want the size of the colored section to be dependent on
the size of the scalar (e.g. if each scalar is 0.25 then the bar would have
a sections of equal size for each color).  I can't seem to figure out a way
to create this effect.  Does anyone know if this is possible with the
current classes in either vtk 4.4 or vtk 5 and if it is, do you know how I
can get this effect?  Also, if it isn't possible with the current classes,
can anyone help point me in the right direction to creating this
effect?  Thanks.

Chris