[vtkusers] error: invalid static_cast from type 'int' to type 'const itk::Image<unsigned char, 3u>*'

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 13 09:44:42 EST 2006

Hi Amir,

      We may need to look at the code that
      you wrote in your file migAppBase.cxx     :-)

      It seems that you are attempting to assign
      an integer to a SmartPointer of an image.

      That will not work....

      Please be nice to us and share with mailing
      list the lines of code around line 246 of
      your file

         /usr/local/myITKgui/migAppBase.cxx

      We already tried hard to use our divinatory
      mental powers to guess what you may have
      written in that file...

      but given that today is almost Full Moon, and
      that we are too far from the Winter Solstice,
      our divinatory skills didn't work quite well.

       Best regards,

          Luis