[vtkusers] vtk c++ vs. java speed

Jesse Corrington corrington_j at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:29:02 EST 2006

I am wondering if there is much speed different between using an MFC vtk
window and a vtkPanel.  Currently my project uses the MFS window, and i am
thinking of switching to java to integrade with a different UI that I have
already built in java.  Am i going to loose much speed.  If the speed would
be much of an issue I am thinking of converting all GUI parts to .NET forms.
  Is it possible to display a renderwindow in a form.  Thanks