[vtkusers] How to Identify a vtkLineWidget from serverals in a scene!

Patrik Spring patrikspring at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jan 12 12:24:59 EST 2006

  Hi,
  First thanks Dr. Jean M. Favre to reply my question;
  I know this class,but it can meet my need, I not only need to calculate their angle, but also need to calculate the line length!
Now I can  add serveral vtkLineWidget into a scene:
First I creat serveral vtkLineWidget and append them to a vector,then setinteractor() and setposition() one by one,It will display serveral linewidget,and I also can caculate their angleand line length!
But, another problem is:
If I select a linewidget to operate, how to located this linewidget in my vector,for I must get its pointer to change this linewidget's propertity(for example color) after I release mouse button to indicate it is a actived linewidget ,and if I pressed key-delete,I can delete it from vector!
  I use to measure medical image come from Dicom!

  Thanks advanced!