[vtkusers] vtkSetGetMacro seems to not be defined

Karnowski, Thomas Paul karnowskitp at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 12 12:24:25 EST 2006

Hello, I compiled the VTK library with Visual C++ and everything seems
to work great...except that I cannot call some methods from C++.  After
tracking these down, I suspect that some macros (like vtkGetMacro,
vtkSetMacro) are not being defined, because methods like
vtkTexture::InterpolateOn and vtkGlyph3D::SetScaleFactor  do not seem to
be defined.  Does anyone have any ideas on this?  The example tcl
scripts that use them seem to work fine (like ImageWarp and
annotatePick)

Thanks!