[vtkusers] How to build customize transfer functions for volume rendering which using not just the scalar values?

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Jan 12 07:42:54 EST 2006

Hello,
I want to apply several complicated transfer functions on volumetric
data in order to render this data.
For instance, I want to check a curvature based transfer function on my
data. Is there any way do it using the vtk library.
I found just options to  use transfer functions which take into account
just the scalar values of the volume data.
Best regards,

--
Moti Freiman, Ph.d candidate.
Medical Image Processing and Computer-Assisted Surgery Laboratory.
E-mail: freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
WWW site: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~freiman