[vtkusers] Squares < 4e-5 are not visible using ResetCamera()

John Platt jcplatt at lineone.net
Wed Jan 11 19:03:00 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am having difficulty displaying a single square in parallel projection
when the side length is < 4e-5 using the default camera position.
Squares with a side length > 4e-5 are OK. The square can some times be
made visible by very careful camera movement but it is difficult.

I have tried patching bug 794 into vtkRenderer::ResetCamera() but it has
had no effect. I am working with version 4.4 at the moment. Is anybody
aware whether this is still an issue with VTK 5.

Many thanks.

John.