[vtkusers] coronal,sagittal and axial views of a CT study.

Ana Sandro garufa7000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:00:29 EST 2006

Hello to everybody and happy new year to all,

   I have to read the dicom CT files of an study and visualice the three
orthogonal sections:coronal,axial and sagittal at any point.So I tried to
read files and put them together into a 3D matrix,to select the 3 sections
from it and visualice them ,but I couldn't.I tried saving the matrix in
memory and in a file but both ways failed.Someone can give me any idea of
what to do?I've absolutely no idea of how I'm going to get it.
Thanks to everyone.