[vtkusers] destroying wxVTKRenderWindow error

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:45:05 EST 2006

A few users including myself were getting the same error upon
closing an opengl render window. For me, calling:

    Finalize();

on the render window when the parent was closing fixed the
problem. This was in an MFC project, but maybe the same
method will work for you. If you search the VTK user archives
you will find some more detailed information about why this
is happening,

Mark