[vtkusers] help please

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jan 7 14:07:22 EST 2006

Hi LM,

You are finding by vtkDICOMImageReader. The class documentation are at
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkDICOMImageReader.html.

At the next ask, please, put more information at subject, something
like: Help with read dicom images. That's more usefull to everybody (
that's include people searching list archives ) ;).

Best Regards

Wagner Sales