[vtkusers] vtkPlot3DReader

Ian Nowland ian.nowland at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:10:33 EST 2006

I just got a decent amount of plot3D data dumped on me, that I have to
read in. I'm not familiar with this data format, so I'm wondering if
there's an order I should be loading all the various components of it
in. The XYZ file is the first thing I'll be loading, but after that can
I just load the Function file, or do I need to load Vector or Grid files
before that? If anybody is familiar with vtkPlot3DReader and could give
me a couple tips about how to deal with this data that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

--Ian