[vtkusers] start programing with the insa creatis compil (ITK, VTK, FLTK)?

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 2 04:00:25 EST 2006

hello,
 i have to work with ITK, VTK, and FLTK (or other GUI tool)
 i'm using Linux Mandriva 2006 (gcc-c++ 4.0.1)
 is it right to install ITK, VTK and FLTK rpms i find in the insa creatis web site, or i should install package from original sites (vtk.org, itk.org,....)
 tell me the best compil (versions) which do not represent bugs of this three package(ITK, VTK, FLTK)
 and advise me the simplest GUI toolkit to use if not FLTK.
 thankx.