[vtkusers] GetPoints undefined error

Junaid N. Sahibzada sjunaidn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 23:00:44 EST 2006

Hi,

  I just started using vtk 5.0 and abandoned vtk 4.3 only to find a list of errors which i have to resolve.

  Most of them are float to double errors which i have resolved.

  here is a tricky one.

  /vtkCISG/Source/objects/library/CISGVisualization/vtkCISGViewer2DPipeline.cxx:  In member function `void  vtkCISGViewer2DPipeline::SetPolyData(vtkPolyData*)':

  vtkCISG/Source/objects/library/CISGVisualization/vtkCISGViewer2DPipeline.cxx:800:  error: `  GetPoints' undeclared (first use this function)

  /vtkCISG/Source/objects/library/CISGVisualization/vtkCISGViewer2DPipeline.cxx:800:  error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each  function it
  appears  in.)

  /vtkCISG/Source/objects/library/CISGVisualization/vtkCISGViewer2DPipeline.cxx:802:  error: `   SetPoints' undeclared (first use this function)

  Some how the GetPoints and SetPoints function has been changed to some  thing else. i tried slicing the last alphabet 's' but that didnt work  either.

  can any one help?

  Plus does any one know about a resource which can give me the complete  list of changes that have taken between vtk 4.3 and vtk 5.?

  Regards