[vtkusers] Re: Enabling use a ContextMenu with vtk and MFC (mouse-click detection)

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:12:30 EST 2006

Thanks for all the replies. In the end, I have subclassed the
vtkInteractorStyle (Trackball). In doing so I can check whether the
mouse moves between the button press and release. If the mouse moves
in the y-axis I perform the standard interactor action, but if it
stays in the same place I call the OnContextMenu using the SendMessage
command.

Cheers,

Mark