[vtkusers] MFC splitter window for vdk

rex073 rex073 at 163.com
Sat Feb 25 20:50:28 EST 2006

Dear Sir,

Using the MFC view class based on CView to attach that right window.
It should be done in the OnCreatClient(). Such as m_wndSplitter.CreateView().

Then you can add these steps as below in the OnCreate():
You may use vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow class.
And try the fuctions as SetparentId and SetWindowId.
You can have detailed examples in the VtkDoc().

Just try. It can be done.