[vtkusers] to subclass or not

Jesse Corrington corrington_j at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:29:55 EST 2006

I am wanting to use xml to create property files for volume rendering that
would store the transfer fucntions, shading, etc (similar to how it is done
in volView).  I am wondering, to go about doing this should I sublass
VolumeProperty and just add two methods, one loadFromFile, and the other
saveToFile.  Or should I create a class that is essentially a wrapper around
the volumeProperty class and do it that way?  Thanks for the help.

Jesse