[vtkusers] Streaming clips output

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:50:23 EST 2006

I suppose the attached is more like what I am after. It runs and gives
me the whole extent for a small number of slices, but with more slices
and more pieces the memory usage tells me that I'm not really streaming.

I'm betting that vtkMemoryLimitImageDataStreamer would have presented
the whole image to the marching cubes, had I used it correctly.  My
image won't fit in the available memory so that won't work.