[vtkusers] fltk updates slowly when using large data

jan at ultrakiller.de jan at ultrakiller.de
Thu Feb 23 05:24:03 EST 2006

 hi everybody

iŽve got a problem with my fltk gui. running is no problem but if i load a large amount of data into the memory (32 images - each 1,4mb) the gui updates only very, very slowly. i have to minimize the window in order to get the value in a textbox updated.

i have recognized this problem in different insight applications using fltk as gui, i.e. segmentationeditorfltk.

i tried different version of fltk but nothing solved my problem.

thanks
jan terjung