[vtkusers] Re: Access violation in vtkImageThreshold when using vtk 5.0.0 and MSVC++.Net 7.0

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:15:13 EST 2006

Ok - I've found my error and thought I'd post it so that if anyone was
searching the archives for a similar problem then they'd find a
solution.

I was failing to call SetScalarTypeToFloat() on the
vtkStructuredPoints object. So I guess the structurePoints object
didn't know how big to make the array and therefore didn't make one
and the vtkImageThreshold thought it was outside the array because it
didn't exist - or something like that!

Cheers,

Mark

.