[vtkusers] how to slice polygon models in vtk?

berry lua.byhh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:37:51 EST 2006

Hi, all
I am a newbie to vtk. Today I have compiled my first vtk program, to read a
ply file and render the polygon into a scene
Now I want to slice the polygon model using vtk, much similar to cut plane
functionality in volume rendering .
No matter the polygon model is just surface composed by triangles, I am
willing to see that
the cut plane is already triangularized.

thanks much
berry

--
Pang Shengyong
berry_hust at hotmail.com
Solidification  Simulation Lab, State Key Lab of Plastic Forming and Mould
Technology, Huazhong Univ. of Sci. & Tech. , China
(Telephone)+86-27-87541922
(Fax)         +86-27-87541922