[vtkusers] Re: [vtk-developers] contour lines and scalar color plot issues with vtkUnstructuredGrid

Burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Thu Feb 16 21:17:41 EST 2006

Wanted to thank you all for the input and comments. Since vtkAppendFilter
doesn't stitch the datasets that are appended(wouldn't it be nice if it
did?), I gave up on that avenue, and instead construct a dataset using the
Delaunay triangulation filter as shown on 143 of the user guide. The feedback
I got here was a big help.

thanks again
Burlen

--