[vtkusers] Extracting surface triangles (eliminating inner triangles)

bailleul jonathan jonathan.bailleul at utc.fr
Tue Feb 14 15:37:28 EST 2006

Dear All,

I know the topic is quite covered already, but I didn't manage to find
my solution in the list so far...

I have a closed surface obtained from 3D delaunay (tetgen). It is
already a polydata made of triangles, but since it is infered from
tetrahedrons, there are many many inner triangles 'inside'.

I would simply like to get rid of them, and only keep the
"boundary"/outer triangles.

Please note that I neither don't want to add any vertices nor move the
existing "outer" vertices.

With my best regards,