[vtkusers] How do I do? Please./ If I want to pick cell and point at the same time In VTK

kitti koonsanit sc431137 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:53:15 EST 2006

vtkCylinderSource  See Detail  in Attach File  (picture)
vtkCylinderSource  See Detail  in Attach File  (picture)

I use  vtkCellPicker  For  pick   cylinder   Actor
I use  vtkPointPicker  For pick  both  the end of  cylinder

Example   use picker

      public void update(Observable o, Object arg) {
        // Create a cell picker.
          picker = new vtkCellPicker();

        // Now at the end of the pick event call the above function.
        picker.AddObserver("EndPickEvent", Annotate.this"annotatePick");

        iren.SetPicker(picker);
         this.addWindowSetObserver(new Observer() {
                    xxxx...
        }

    });

In source code on top  , I  use only  vtkCellPicker.    In VTK
But , If  I  want  to  pick  cell  and point   at  the same time
(I want pick cell and point  (No  get  point ) )

How  do I do? Please.

How  do I write  addWindowSetObserver() command ?