[vtkusers] Compilation Problem | WinXP, MSys, MinGW | undefined reference to `vtkDataArrayTemplate<int>::WritePointer(int, int)'

Vincent Nicolas vincent.nicolas at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu Feb 9 11:10:21 EST 2006

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:07:31 +0100
Martin Baumann <mailsgetlost at web.de> wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> thanks for your advice! Sounded good, but in my case it seems to be something else.
> I now changed BUILD_SHARED_LIBS to OFF. It seems to be compiled without errors.
>
> The problem seems to have something to do with the Shared-Lib-Option.
>
> MB

Hi Martin,

It's normal to not having errors when compiling in static libraries. Dll export/import stuffs are only for dynamic linking.
So if you want to compile in shared libraries for windows, the solution I provide should works.

Regards,

Vincent NICOLAS
Communications and Remote Sensing Lab.
Universite catholique de Louvain