[vtkusers] VTK on mac os x : missing files

Jaonary Rabarisoa jaonary at free.fr
Thu Feb 9 04:17:36 EST 2006

Hi all,
I'm experimeting my first vtk code and I'm far away to manage to
compile the soft. I use it on a mac os tiger platform. VTK was
installed with darwinports ( port install VTK). It seems to be
correctly built and installed. But, when I try to compile my code,
there are a lot of file that are missing. Ex :

	vtkLandmarkTransform.h
	vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.h

So, is it a problem to darwinports or these are remplaced by
something else ? The version of VTK installed on my computer is 4.2.6

Thank you,

Jaonary