[vtkusers] undefined reference to _imp___ZN9vtkCamera9SetViewUpEddd

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Tue Feb 7 18:33:14 EST 2006

I cannot find the problem. Can this be caused by two different compiler?

I used MsVisual C++ to compile VTK5.0 and MinGW in a MSYS environment
for my project.

The libs seem to be found but no VTK function are found.
It makes me wonder, that the symbols of the libs (-> nm) don't include
the symbols that are missed by the compiler.

Hmmm ... any idea?

Thanks, MB