[vtkusers] cmake errors: libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed

Reuben Kraft rkraft5 at jhu.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:18:01 EST 2006

I'm new at VTK and have the following errors when I use cmake to
compile. any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  For
the first error the library libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so does exist, so I'm
not sure what is going on?  Thanks in advance.

Reuben

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /usr/local/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7:
  LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the library
/usr/local/VTK/vtk-build1/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed.

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /usr/local/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
  A command failed during the invocation of macro
"VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION".

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /usr/local/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:27:
  VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION unknown error.

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /usr/local/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
  A command failed during the invocation of macro
"VTK_LOAD_CMAKE_EXTENSIONS".

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /usr/local/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
  VTK_LOAD_CMAKE_EXTENSIONS unknown error.

  The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was
not closed properly.
  Within the directory: /usr/local/VTK
  The arguments are: VTK_NEED_LOADED_COMMANDS

  The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was
not closed properly.
  Within the directory: /usr/local/VTK
  The arguments are: COMMAND VTK_WRAP_TCL2