[vtkusers] Adding a Link argument to VTK build

mike jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:55:20 EST 2006

I would like to add a linker option when building VTK 5.0 Official
Release. The option I would like to add is the -install_name
@executable_path/../Plugins/. I see in ccmake where to set linker
options, but I don't know how to set the argument correctly, in other
words I need to add -install_name
@executable_path/../Plugins/libvtkCommon.dylib when building the
vtkCommon libs and so on and so forth for each lib.. I am sure it is
something simple like $LIBNAME or some such variable but I am not
seeing it. Any help would be appreicated.

Also.. where can I download a tar ball of the the HTML docs of VTK
5.0? I do not have an internet connection at work (gotta love the US
Govt for that) so I need the docs to be local to my machine.

Thanks for the help