[vtkusers] Fw: vtkImageViewer and FLTK window.

mariusz_smch at poczta.fm mariusz_smch at poczta.fm
Mon Feb 6 08:12:51 EST 2006

 Hi all
 How force window to refresh?

I'm using FLTK as GUI and from that platform I run vtkImageViewer.
I would like to FORCE all Fl_Window and widget to redraw becouse it
hapend only when I focus on the fltk window. I think it hapend becouse
vtkImageViewer block all event sended to other part of the program.
Fltk window refresh only whe I focuse on them or go back focus on
vtkImageViewer.

I add callback to vtkImageViewer and in that callback I would
like to force all fltk window to refresh. This callback react on
the any mouse event, but when i try to fltk redraw() metod it don't do
nothing.

Can anyone help me?

Mariusz