[vtkusers] question abotu output spacing for the reslicer

Luca Pamparana deluded.soul at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:15:32 EST 2006

Hello David,

Thank you for answering my query. That was very kind of you.

I have one further question on a related note about the zooming itself. So,
the interpolation. Does it take the 4 pixels around a pixel to do the
interpolation. So, if I am to zoom by a factor of 2 (or 0.5 as you mentioned
in the VTK context), if the pixel does not lie on the border, does it take
the  pixels on the left, right, top and bottom to calculate the resulting
interpolated pixel intensities.

Also, what happens to the pixels that lie on the corner ot the image
borders?

Thank you again for your help. I appreciate it sincerely.

Luc