[vtkusers] Issue with VTK and windows 64BIT

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 21 12:16:35 EST 2006

I committed some changes yesterday to VTK that fix interactor/window
problems with 64-bit Windows builds. There are fewer failing tests on the
only experimental dashboard running in that configuration. The remaining
ones are being investigated...

If anybody listening on this list could update and build 64 bit Windows
builds of VTK, it should be mostly working now. Please post questions here
on the list if any further issues arise...

Also: anybody able to contribute a 64-bit Windows VTK dashboard on a regular
basis would be a welcome addition to our current set of contributors.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.