[vtkusers] question abotu output spacing for the reslicer

Luca Pamparana deluded.soul at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:27:25 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what exactly the OutputSpacing parameters are doing to the
input image.

So, if I double the OutputSpacing in the x and y direction, I can achieve a
zoom of factor 2.0.

However, what does it mean for the pixels in the output image? So, one data
pixel now takes 2 pixels in the x and y directions. How is the data for
these pixels calculated? Does the slicer take the adjacent pixel and
interpolates based on the interpolation scheme selected?

I know this is a very basic question but I will be grateful if someone can
answer this.

Thanks,

Luc