[vtkusers] Using vtkPCAAnalysisFilter

sha1 at doc.ic.ac.uk sha1 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Dec 17 15:41:04 EST 2006

Dear friends,
   I have been using vtkPCAAnalysisFilter for some time now. My
problem is I am computing PCA for hundreds of images/models every time
and it takes a lot of time. I am sure many of you have come across
this situation. If we can calculate PCA only once ,and next time just
restore eigen vectors and eigen values then it does help a lot in
terms of time. If any body has such a solution/suggestion to be used
with vtkPCAAnalysisFilter then it would be a great help. Thanks in
anticipation.

Regards,

Hassan