[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 16

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:08:38 EST 2006

Hi Jean-Do

On 12/14/06, Jean-Do Barnichon <jeando.barnichon at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
> I think the class vtkCollisionDetector (based on OBBTree) proposed by
> Goodwin Lawlor could do the job.
> You should be able to get info about it in the vtk archive.

Thank you for your suggestion. Google turned out 0 results for
vtkCollisionDetector, so I searched a bit "vtk collision" and I found
a pretty old message (1999) from Goodwin here:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/1999-September/051513.html

After some googling, I still can't find anything more recent... maybe
it's bed-time for me :-D. However, the main problem would be that I am
using Python, and I have no idea if this class could be wrapped in
Python or not...

Andrea.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/