[vtkusers] how to split the renderwindow into subwindows?

Michael Scarpa m.scarpa at uva.nl
Thu Dec 14 09:33:58 EST 2006

Hi Ashish,

you can have multiple renderers inside one render window and set the
actual space that the renderer occupies in the render window by
setting the viewport.  Check the documentation of the vtkRenderer
class.  In case you want more complex interaction, though, it is
advisable to use a GUI toolkit and possibly create multiple VTK widgets.

With kind regards,

Michael