[vtkusers] Compiling VTK for a new version of QT via CMake

Kitchin, Matthew R M.R.Kitchin at hw.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 11:12:04 EST 2006

Hi,

New to the group. Just starting to use all of VTK, QT and CMake for some
Haptic rendering work.

I've updated my version of QT to QT4 and want to recompile. I need to
define where the compiler looks for this new version of QT. (To be
specific, the old version of QT was in a directory QT, which I have
kept. The new version is in a directory QT4 on the same drive). How -
within CMake or otherwise - do I define this new directory QT4 as the
place to look for QT files etc when recomplining VTK? I see no mention
of QT in CMake at present.

Best,

MattK