[vtkusers] change the coordinates of some vertices.

alex Gouaillard AGouaillard at slb.com
Wed Dec 13 02:07:07 EST 2006

Hi chen,

>From what I understand, your output polydata as the modified points but not
the cells

Try doing this:

outputPolyData->SetPolys( InputPolyData->GetPolys( ) );

it should work for most polygonal cells (as opposed to edge cells, point
cells, strip cells, .) Even Better, you do not copy, you just pass the
pointer to the cell array and thus should not increase memory consumption.

if it does not work, send me your code.

Alex.